Who I am...

My photo
I am a mystery~someone you have known all your life and at the same time like no one you have ever met before.

Monday, August 26, 2013

Introduction to Pirate101...Understanding the Game



Do you sometimes feel like you are just going through the motions of playing the game? As long as you are winning and advancing, you don't really care? Wouldn't it be better to at least know what your pirate and companions are capable of? Then let's start decoding them...

Firstly, some things I speak of will be quite obvious or even mundane. Let not that deter you from reading further. I will be breaking this post up into several parts. You can thank me later :P (only because I'm notorious for uber lengthy posts LOL). I promise, though, that it will be worth your time and to your advantage to at least check them out.

Posts will be linked here and this will serve as a sort of Table of Contents. Here is the breakdown:


a.    How did you lose your parents?
b.    Where were you raised?
c.    What crime did the Armada arrest you for?
d.    Declaring your colors
a.    Buccaneers
b.    Musketeers
c.    Privateers
d.    Swashbucklers
e.    Witchdoctors
a.    Starter
b.    Kraken Skulls
c.    Presidio
d.    Magnificent Seven
e.    Universal
f.    Training
4.    Everyone Has Some...Talents
a.    Attributes
b.    Learned/Trained Talents
c.    Companion Talents
5.    Pure Awesomeness...Epics
a.    Breakdown by fighting type
b.    Ranks
c.    What they do
d.    Deadly combinations
6.    It's in You...Powers
a.    Reading the cards
b.    Buffs
c.    Debuffs
d.    AoE
e.    Single enemy attacks
f.    Protection
g.    Heals
h.    Summons
7.    Hitting Where It Hurts ...Weapons
a.    By type
b.    Reading attributes
8.    Loyalty-Well 50%...Pets
a.    Where to get one
b.    Pet stats
c.    Pet Epics
d.    Utilizing the right pet
Comparison to Companions/Summons

Remember that I am speaking only from the PvE point of view. That doesn't mean, though, that the information I supply could not help you in PvP. I will also give my own personal recommendations for powers to train from the other classes and why. Remember, this is only a guideline and from MY OWN point of view and playing style.

Until we meet in the Skyways...
SorceressMiklai

No comments:

Post a Comment