Who I am...

My photo
I am a mystery~someone you have known all your life and at the same time like no one you have ever met before.

Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Petnome Pirates...Makes it Official!


I am ecstatic right now because Petnome Pirates (sister site to Petnome Project) just made the list on P101 as an Official Fan Site!


As I mentioned in my introductory post, "Memoirsof a Marauder...Today is the New Beginning", I am Senior Editor for both sites, so this means a whole lot to me. I'm looking forward to seeing what all our pets will be capable of and anticipating what P101 plans to do with them once they eventually become Advanced.

Sorry (though some of you will be grateful) that this is such a short post. It's mostly just an announcement. Don't worry, though! I have an eight part post planned and have already written up two parts of it so far. Which means that you will all have PLENTY to read in the next few days. :D

Until we meet in the Skyways...
SorceressMiklai

No comments:

Post a Comment